Collapse

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr Croft
    Valiant
    • Feb 2024

📺 TV Professional Wrasslin'

Thought I'd see if anyone that likes pro wrasslin would like to talk about it here. Hopefully no toxic behavior to towards another brand. Hoping to see some who are fans of stardom
  • Random Encounter
    ☕
    Administrator
    • Jan 2024

I haven't kept up with it much since the early 2010s, where I got to catch a live WWE show in New Orleans. I hear that things have gotten significantly better since they booted out McMahon. I might have to catch an episode of Raw sometime!

Comment

• Althena
      The Goddess
      Administrator
      • Jan 2024

Not really ever been my thing, but there are a few reasons why I like it.

Andre The Giant Sport GIF by WWE

Comment

• Kustom
        • Jan 2024

Watched The Iron Claw the other day. Super sad... but a good point of view into the mindsets that pro wrestlers can have.

Outside of that haven't watched it much since I was pretty young. Used to really like sting before he went emo.

Nowadays I look at it and it just seems like a bunch of overgrown monsters manhandlin' each other.

Comment

• Mr Croft
          Valiant
          • Feb 2024

Originally posted by Random Encounter
          I haven't kept up with it much since the early 2010s, where I got to catch a live WWE show in New Orleans. I hear that things have gotten significantly better since they booted out McMahon. I might have to catch an episode of Raw sometime!
          Yes wwe as a whole has gotten much better under the leadership of HHH. The storylines are much, much better than before. Tbh the cody story thus year with the bloodline was one of the best I've seen in a very long time in wwe. I personally like AEW a bit more. The storyline aren't as good but the wrestling itself is much better imo.

Originally posted by Kustom
          Watched The Iron Claw the other day. Super sad... but a good point of view into the mindsets that pro wrestlers can have.
          Outside of that haven't watched it much since I was pretty young. Used to really like sting before he went emo.

Nowadays I look at it and it just seems like a bunch of overgrown monsters manhandlin' each other.
          Some of it is. But I'm more into the mid weight guys who can fly around. I'm big into flips and crazy spots personally.

Comment

• Mr Croft
            Valiant
            • Feb 2024

Just an update here. Tonight match between mjf and will ospreay was a absolute classic and a top 5 match of the year imo. This video is just a few highlights from the contest.

Comment

• The Grimace
              Valiant
              • Mar 2024

I haven't seen anything in years, but for WWE I liked Asuka a lot. I watched a lot in the Attitude era and have a high appreciation for Mick Foley.

I'm not much one for sports or competitions as I've gotten older and I no longer watch wrestling, but I still highly respect the athletes. They do not have an easy life with all they have to do.

Comment

• Mr Croft
                Valiant
                • Feb 2024

Originally posted by The Grimace
                I haven't seen anything in years, but for WWE I liked Asuka a lot. I watched a lot in the Attitude era and have a high appreciation for Mick Foley.

I'm not much one for sports or competitions as I've gotten older and I no longer watch wrestling, but I still highly respect the athletes. They do not have an easy life with all they have to do.
                It's only stepped up even more now. The athleticism of some of the talent now is absolutely bonkers. If you are into crazy flips I'd check out el hijo de vikingo. Also asuka is one of my absolute favorite wrestlers of all time easily one of the greatest female talents in the last decade

Comment

• Kustom
                  • Jan 2024

Damn. Sid Viscous passed away. The way he snapped that leg 23 years ago still haunts me. Rest in peace.

Comment

• Skunkworks
                    Valiant
                    • Feb 2024

Have you guys seen this trailer? I'd watch it.

Mr. McMahon chronicles the rise and fall of Vince McMahon, controversial businessman and co-founder of WWE. From his transformation of the WWE from a small, ...

Comment

• Kustom
                      • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Skunkworks
                      Have you guys seen this trailer? I'd watch it.
                      Filmed by the guy that did Tiger King and produced by the 30 for 30 people?? Fuck yes.

Comment

Working...