• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ryonite
    Valiant
    • Jan 2024

General Suggestions

Hello All!

I figured I'd make use of my second post (first was used to tell Gene off) to start up a suggestion thread for community activities and such.

I'll start off with mine: A fighting game tournament. I was thinking of getting your ideas as to what that may entail. Multiple games? One game? Which platforms does everyone play their fighting game on? Let me know if youre interested and if so which platform you play on and your preferred fighting game as well as how you would like to see the tournament!
    Last edited by Random Encounter; 04-23-2024, 02:00 PM.
  • Random Encounter
    Administrator
    • Jan 2024

We have been discussing what to put on our Twitch channel outside of our GotM streams, and that would be a great candidate! Thoughts, Althena?

Comment

• Althena
      The Goddess
      Administrator
      • Jan 2024

Well you know me! I'm always up for a good fight I wouldn't mind showing you all how it's done! Tagging relevant people: NooNaN Wandervox I know most of us here have KOF XV, and that would be a natural choice for ME, although I'm also partial to franchises like Soul Calibur, DOA and Tekken. What's everyone else's input?

Comment

• Random Encounter
        Administrator
        • Jan 2024

In addition to those, I would be down for some classic Street Fighter II, of any variety.

Comment

• Ryonite
          Valiant
          • Jan 2024

Im partial to Tekken, DOA 6 the NUNs series, and fighterz on xbox. I also have doa 6, and fighterz on pc as well as kof.

Comment

• NooNaN
            Valiant
            • Jan 2024

Late to this, sorry. I dabble in most fighting franchisees. Would be fun to try a "decathlon" of sorts.

Comment

• Random Encounter
              Administrator
              • Jan 2024

I'm not opposed to the idea. If you guys wanted to set something up, maybe we could find a way to stream it from our Twitch channel.

Comment

• NooNaN
                Valiant
                • Jan 2024

I'm happy to help, sure. My availability is not great through May, but will find time. Maybe a poll of the most available platform to everyone? I've got everything, so no restrictions. From there, a list of games, especially those with a tourney or more than two lobby situation. Most of the older stuff won't but that's fine too. Easy enough to keep track and arrange.

Comment

• Althena
                  The Goddess
                  Administrator
                  • Jan 2024

I'll work on making a poll at some point soon.

Comment

Working...