X
X
Collapse

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sarthis
    • Jan 2024

It's dangerous to go alone, take these funky beats.

Comment

• Selbaek
      The Hero's Legend
      Administrator
      • Jan 2024

One of my favorites to this day.

Comment

• Wandervox
        Valiant
        • Feb 2024

Not sure if it entirely counts -- probably a bit of a stretch -- but I've gotta share. 'Frequency' IS technically full of original, in-house remixes and such of some existing tracks, as well as original material made specifically for the game itself. Think kind of like 'DJ Hero' taken to its logical, seizure-inducing extreme. I jammed to hell and back with these tracks back in 2001, and still do 23 years after the fact.

HUGE WARNING: NOT kidding about the seizure thing. If visual craziness is a trigger for you, be warned. This game is visually insane. As an epileptic, I have no goddamn idea how I survived this game back in the day. I couldn't find a solid link that was JUST the music (not that video alone really does the game any justice).

It's no OC Remix. Just Harmonix doing Harmonix things on the PS2, back before they got famous off of Rock Band.

Last edited by Wandervox; 05-07-2024, 06:52 AM. Reason: Proper formatting eludes me. >.<;;

Comment

• Kustom
          • Jan 2024

Been doing a playthrough of Chrono Trigger (emulated SNES). Havent played this in 15~ years. I love this game.

Got me interested in the remixes out there and they don't disappoint.

Comment

• Random Encounter
            Administrator
            • Jan 2024

Comment

• Random Encounter
              Administrator
              • Jan 2024

Comment

Working...