• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Althena
    The Goddess
    Administrator
    • Jan 2024

Nobuo Uematsu doesn’t think he’ll ever compose a whole game again

Sad, we were just talking about this, Random Encounter and Selbaek . He's earned his rest, though.
  • Random Encounter
    Administrator
    • Jan 2024

He doesn't owe anyone anything, considering all he has given us. It's sad knowing we won't get as many original compositions going forward, but he's got one of the best bodies of work an artist could ask for.

Comment

• Selbaek
      The Hero's Legend
      Administrator
      • Jan 2024

He's given us so much already, I think he's earned a full retirement - though it sounds like he doesn't plan on ever quitting music completely!

Comment

• Kustom
        • Jan 2024

The guy is like John Williams to me. A fucking legend that's earned his place (and a nice retirement like others have mentioned), but if he ever happens to bust anything else out, it'll be a treat.

Comment

• Kustom
          • Jan 2024

thankful the lord of the rings GIF

Comment

• Selbaek
            The Hero's Legend
            Administrator
            • Jan 2024

The article mentions his latest front-to-back endeavor was for the game Fantasian, which is exclusive to Apple Arcade. There have been some murmurs of the game coming to Steam (found in the Steam DB some time ago) and potentially other platforms as well, and I really hope it eventually does! I've been wanting to try it for some time now.

Comment

• Althena
              The Goddess
              Administrator
              • Jan 2024

I saw that, and was intrigued, not intrigued enough the get Apple Arcade, but I do hope it comes to Steam.

Comment

Working...