Collapse

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Althena
    The Goddess
    Administrator
    • Jan 2024

Growing up, the closest CEC was an hour away in Newington, NH. I have no recollection of the pizza, but I remember the cheese slide, and the ball pit. No fist fights, either.

Comment

• Kustom
      • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Althena
      Growing up, the closest CEC was an hour away in Newington, NH. I have no recollection of the pizza, but I remember the cheese slide, and the ball pit. No fist fights, either.
      Back in those days.. the only thing you'd wanna punch was the rat himself.. and maybe the purple guy.

Comment

• Althena
        The Goddess
        Administrator
        • Jan 2024

Someone in the marketing department really missed out on the opportunity to go full nostalgic 70's/80's with the marketing style, because as was stated before, the only reason someone would buy one is pure nostalgia.

Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20240706_215116956.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	1631

Comment

• Kustom
          • Jan 2024

I'd love to see this guy photo-shopped on that box.

you got it cheese GIF

Comment

• The Grimace
            Valiant
            • Mar 2024

Originally posted by Althena
            Someone in the marketing department really missed out on the opportunity to go full nostalgic 70's/80's with the marketing style, because as was stated before, the only reason someone would buy one is pure nostalgia.

Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20240706_215116956.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	1631
            That would have been a great idea, but I think CEC is trying to distance themselves from their old image for whatever reason. Back when they changed the graphics design for the CEC character, they completely dropped his old voice actor without any word. He was really pissed about it. Going back to the old design in any capacity for them would probably be like admitting "we made a mistake!!"

Comment

Working...