• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Althena
    The Goddess
    Administrator
    • Jan 2024

This sparks joy.

Click image for larger version  Name:	FB_IMG_1706277068684.jpg Views:	0 Size:	86.6 KB ID:	302
    ​​​Just a place to drop some pics of stuff you have that bears mentioning, or want to show off! I was sorting through some old books the other day and I found this. I have to say, the random art is soooo good.

​​​Just a place to drop some pics of stuff you have that bears mentioning, or want to show off! I was sorting through some old books the other day and I found this. I have to say, the random art is soooo good.

Last edited by Althena; 01-27-2024, 10:51 AM.
  • Kustom
    • Jan 2024

Makes me wish I held on to some of my Nintendo Power mags. Had a serious pile of those.

Comment

• Kustom
      • Jan 2024

Found these going through some stuff today. Sold the cartridge a long time ago.

Comment

• Althena
        The Goddess
        Administrator
        • Jan 2024

This strategy guide sparks joy, for sure. It belongs to NinjaMasterGara , who graciously shipped it to me to help me in my GOTM stream. It use to be a lot easier to borrow books from him, I could just ride me bike over to his house. And heaven knows, I did borrow this book a lot back in 2000. It was a weird feeling to have it back in my hands after all this time. Thanks again, Gara, you're a mensch!

Comment

Working...