Collapse

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Random Encounter
    Administrator
    • Jan 2024

When every ketchup went extinct but one

Interesting article. Having had mushroom ketchup recently (it is delicious), it's would be cool to see some of these alternatives make a comeback. You guys might also like this video on white ketchup.

• Althena
    The Goddess
    Administrator
    • Jan 2024

I remember this episode! Love Max Miller. The white ketchup sounds delicious, though I've never tried it. The truffle ketchup at Trader Joe's is pretty good, too.

Comment

• NooNaN
      Valiant
      • Jan 2024

I switched to this stuff years ago. It's great and no sugar. I'd choose it over others regardless of the ingredients. Most stores carry it now too.

Amazon.com : True Made Foods, No Added Sugar Vegetable Ketchup Squeeze, 17 Oz : Grocery & Gourmet Food

Comment

• Althena
        The Goddess
        Administrator
        • Jan 2024

Well, good on Heinz.

Comment

• Random Encounter
          Administrator
          • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Althena
          I remember this episode! Love Max Miller. The white ketchup sounds delicious, though I've never tried it. The truffle ketchup at Trader Joe's is pretty good, too.
          Man, I'd love to be able to find mushroom ketchup locally. It's delicious, but kind of pricey... though not as pricey as garum, which I just picked up a bottle of recently. Now that's one hell of a condiment!

Comment

• The Grimace
            Valiant
            • Mar 2024

As a Pittsburgher born and raised, I am obligated to defend Heinz ketchup to the death. Hunts ketchup is considered cruel and unjust torture.

Comment

• Althena
              The Goddess
              Administrator
              • Jan 2024

Originally posted by The Grimace
              As a Pittsburgher born and raised, I am obligated to defend Heinz ketchup to the death. Hunts ketchup is considered cruel and unjust torture.
              Fan Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Comment

Working...