• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Althena
    The Goddess
    Administrator
    • Jan 2024

Streaming Discussion!

So ya wanna be a streamer? Or maybe you already are one!

This is the place where you can ask questions, offer advice, or just talk about all things streaming. Also feel free to talk about your channel here, or share streamers you like! We want to hear about your setup, and hear what you all have to say.
  • Althena
    The Goddess
    Administrator
    • Jan 2024

Also, if you stream, mention it here and we'll see about throwing you a follow!

Comment

• Hamm
      • Mar 2024

Well,
      I'm going to be giving streaming a try again. I believe it's been around 12 years since I last went live on my channel and the landscape has sure changed, but it might be a way for me to bring in some spare income.

Current plan is for daily streams from noon to 5 PM Pacific time, with the first stream going live on March 11th.

I have not decided what will be on the docket for the day. It might be a combination of VVVVVV and Cave Story+. It might be Celeste. I might just do something random.

It is possible there could be audio/visual issues, as there's only so much you can test offline before actually giving everything a try, but I'd be glad to have people stop by.

Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.

Comment

• Althena
        The Goddess
        Administrator
        • Jan 2024

I have not started a stream yet without audio issues, lol. Good luck and I'll try to pop in for a bit before the TeamValiantGamers stream!

Comment

• Hamm
          • Mar 2024

Can confirm that day 1 stream is going to be in the "something random" category. Rebel Transmute, a new indie metroidvania that I backed on kickstarter, is launching tomorrow right before I am going live. So I'm going to stream that. I reached out to the dev on kickstarter to let him know I'd be streaming it, so there's always a small chance the dev drops by

Comment

• Althena
            The Goddess
            Administrator
            • Jan 2024

That's awesome! I'll definitely spread the word as much as I can! Love a good Metroidvania!

Comment

• Hamm
              • Mar 2024

Stream #5 - Hamm continues his Celeste-ial Mountain climb!
              Going live in 5 minutes!

Comment

• Hamm
                • Mar 2024

Last update from me here. If you're interested in seeing more of my streams, announcements will go live on my discord server: https://discord.gg/aEHZ2g98YX

Stream #8 - Hamm digs deep into this cave to discover its story! Chained Echoes after?
                Live in 5 minutes!

Comment

• Althena
                  The Goddess
                  Administrator
                  • Jan 2024

As far as I'm concerned, this is a collaborative space, so post whenever you want.

Comment

• Hamm
                    • Mar 2024

We've finished Chained Echoes. Today we start on Minishoot' Adventures

Stream #18 - Zelda in Space, but on Land. Minishoot' Adventures Day 1
                    Live in 5 minutes!

Comment

• Hamm
                      • Mar 2024

Stream #19 - The Sun is Gone, but I'm Still Here. Minishoot' Adventures Day 2
                      Live in 10 minutes!

Comment

• Althena
                        The Goddess
                        Administrator
                        • Jan 2024

I'll be streaming Night in the Woods tonight, a game that I adore. Come and vibe to the soundtrack and share this meaningful and thrilling story with me!

Comment

• Hamm
                          • Mar 2024

Stream #23 - Where Did This Room Come From? The Room Day 2
                          Live in 10 minutes!

Comment

• Hamm
                            • Mar 2024

Hey all,

I will be starting my 1 month anniversary of affiliate subathon in just over 30 minutes!
                            The stream will start with a 6 hour timer, which will be extended by 10 minutes for every sub or gift sub, and 1 minute for every 100 bits cheered or new follower.
                            Every sub or gift sub during the event will also be matched with a gift sub to the community by me.
                            During the subathon, I will be running a giveaway every hour, for active chatters who are following the stream. Any game on steam under $10 will be given away each hour, but every 3rd hour will be a $25 limit instead. (So 3 PM, 6PM, 9PM, and Midnight Pacific, should we get to those times)

Should we somehow make it beyond 12 hours, the timer will carry over to the following stream and extend the celebration even longer.

https://www.twitch.tv/ancientguruhamm

Comment

• Hamm
                              • Mar 2024

Exciting news!

Tomorrow, Thursday, June 13th at Noon pacific time, I will be playing the steam next fest demo of Mira: The Legend of the Djinns.

Why is this exciting? Well, I will be joined by Rashid Hassani, the project director and lead developer of the game. He will be available to discuss the design of the game and to answer any questions you may have about the game!

Please join me for this exciting event!

https://www.twitch.tv/ancientguruhamm

Comment

Working...