X
Collapse

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sarthis
    • Jan 2024

BG3 Mod Support and (DND) Beyond!

With the advent of BG3 native mod support (built into the game and not just Steam Workshop) there has been a bit of tension that has formed between Larian and WoTC (not just because of this, but it sure didn't help). I personally am on the side of anyone that is sticking it to WoTC lately considering *gestures broadly* all the things. MTG seasonal sets that will FOMO, themed sets in MTG that are just blatant cash grabs, the DND situation in various facets (although I actually enjoy some of the updates with the new player handbook.) I just wanted to see if anyone else had played around with the new mod pack on BG3, or used mods, or think they might be wanting to dig into it to create their own custom campaigns/quest packs. I'll update with more articles and whatnot as they come in, but lemme know if you guys publish anything or just tell me your thoughts! Take care out there Valiant Gamers!
  • Mr Croft
    Valiant
    • Feb 2024

i played bg3 on xbox orginally. The thought of playing it again on PC with custom campaigns seems incredibly fun

Comment

• Sarthis
      • Jan 2024

Most definitely. I'm hoping they won't find a way to completely lock out the campaign editor and stuff. I know that experience made Solasta a whole lot more fun, and was nice to talk with people in the community when a real good campaign drops from someone out of nowhere.

Comment

• Random Encounter
        Administrator
        • Jan 2024

BG3 is definitely on short list of games I need to play ASAP. The developers have really gone a bang-up job with the game, and I hope they get to take what they've learned from making BG3 and do some cool things in the future. Lord knows the Star Wars universe could use a game like this.

Comment

• The Grimace
          Valiant
          • Mar 2024

I really need to play BG3 but I don't want to devote the time to it just yet, given just how massive the game is even before modding. I'll get there, eventually. Either way, I am 100% completely behind Larian and think that they have absolutely earned their newfound respect from their fellow developers and gamers alike.

Not only that, but their animations each time they release new content are absolutely top notch. They prove time and time again that they are gamers and fans of their own content themselves, and they are in on the fun too!

As day breaks in Baldur’s Gate, the party encounters some…unexpected modifications to their journey.A thank you to the fine folks at Mashed for collaborating...

Comment

Working...