X
Collapse

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VarinXIV
    • Jan 2024

Do You Guys Not Have Phones?

I have a guilty pleasure and its mobile games...IOS or Android, we can use this thread to share our favs!

I'm currently hooked on Wordscapes: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ss&hl=en&gl=US

It's pretty heavily ad supported but they are only a few seconds long (fair in my mind) and there is a paid non ad version.

Topic Title Inspo:

• Random Encounter
    Administrator
    • Jan 2024

I don't play a lot of mobile-specific games these days and prefer to emulate on the go. That said, Vampire Survivors is a great timewaster on the phone, and Unciv is good for fans of Civilization V.
    Last edited by Random Encounter; 01-28-2024, 06:43 PM.

Comment

• Althena
      The Goddess
      Administrator
      • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Random Encounter
      I don't play a lot of mobile-specific games these days and prefer to emulate on the go. That said, Vampire Survivors is a great timewaster on the phone, and Unciv is good for fans of Civilization V.
      Uniciv you say?👀

Comment

• Selbaek
        The Hero's Legend
        Administrator
        • Jan 2024

I was really into Dragalia Lost, but they shut those servers down.

Right now, I'm really into Final Fantasy 7: Ever Crisis. It's meant to become the app that has all of the "Compilation of Final Fantasy 7" content in playable form prior to the Final Fantasy 7 Remake series. That includes the non-gaming media, like "Advent Children," or "On the Way to a Smile." It also has its own unique story in the form of "The First SOLDIER" - a story that takes place around the failed battle royale game they gave less than a year before axing the servers. Currently no stories are complete, and the only stories to choose from are OG FF7, Crisis Core, and The First SOLDIER. But I'm having fun building up the characters and making them stronger.

Comment

• NooNaN
          Valiant
          • Jan 2024

Even though phones can pump out some frames these days, I reserve gaming on them to the most casual of games only. I won't say "mobile" though as there are plenty of portable devices where "non-mobile" experiences can be had. BlockBlast is addicting for an uber-casual game.

Comment

• Mr Croft
            Valiant
            • Feb 2024

I'll still never forget that diablo immortal announcement. That quote will forever be burned into my skull. Who would have thought diablo 4 would end having such a poor endgame in comparison

Comment

• Wandervox
              Valiant
              • Feb 2024

I'm pretty near to being the stereotypical gacha victim. I managed to escape FGO and Granblue Fantasy, but then Arknights claimed me. A good friend is trying to get me playing Honkai Star Rail... and it's working. Send help.

Comment

• Mr Croft
                Valiant
                • Feb 2024

Originally posted by Wandervox
                I'm pretty near to being the stereotypical gacha victim. I managed to escape FGO and Granblue Fantasy, but then Arknights claimed me. A good friend is trying to get me playing Honkai Star Rail... and it's working. Send help.
                Yea be careful those games easily suck you in. I personally played ALOT of goddess of victory nikke. $5 here and there doesn't hurt but it easily adds up

Comment

• Althena
                  The Goddess
                  Administrator
                  • Jan 2024

Yeahhhhh I try to stay away from games like that. Too many other games to play.

Comment

Working...