July 2024 GotM Discussion (Starfox Series)

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Random Encounter
    Administrator
    • Jan 2024

GOTM July 2024 GotM Discussion (Starfox Series)

Click image for larger version

Name:	dblexpx-99d9c87b-740b-4fec-97ba-2db1f85781c1.png
Views:	1554
Size:	149.9 KB
ID:	1486

Selbaek has chosen the StarFox series to be the focus of July's Game of the Month! I know how much he enjoys this series, and I can't wait for him to bring it to us. The SNES entries are my personal favorites, but does anyone else here have a StarFox that is near and dear to them?
  • Althena
    The Goddess
    Administrator
    • Jan 2024

I have actually never played a StarFox game (no SNES growing up strikes again) but being a gamer in this universe has made me familiar with the characters, lore and memes of the series. I really look forward to what Selbaek has in store for us!

Comment

• The Grimace
      Valiant
      • Mar 2024

I played tons and tons of Starfox 64 back in the day, getting the best ending multiple times and then replaying all the paths just because the game is so damn fun. Never played any others though! I'll be looking forward to seeing the VFX chip SNES gameplay! Can I assume Starfox 2 will also be visited here?

I've always been curious about the rest of the series, but after 64, I didn't stick with rail or all-range mobile shooters. Seeing how things have changed makes me intrigued!

Comment

• Random Encounter
        Administrator
        • Jan 2024

Originally posted by The Grimace
        I played tons and tons of Starfox 64 back in the day, getting the best ending multiple times and then replaying all the paths just because the game is so damn fun. Never played any others though! I'll be looking forward to seeing the VFX chip SNES gameplay! Can I assume Starfox 2 will also be visited here?

I've always been curious about the rest of the series, but after 64, I didn't stick with rail or all-range mobile shooters. Seeing how things have changed makes me intrigued!
        If StarFox 2 isn't featured, I will drive to Selbaek's house and hold him hostage until it is.

Comment

• Selbaek
          The Hero's Legend
          Administrator
          • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Random Encounter

If StarFox 2 isn't featured, I will drive to Selbaek's house and hold him hostage until it is.
          Welp, sorry guys. Star Fox 2 isn't planned to be featured.
          Random Encounter I look forward to your visit!

(It should be featured!)

Comment

• Kustom
            • Jan 2024

Late to add anything to this.. but this is awesome! Played Star Fox a ton back in the day on the SNES.

I didn't play much Star Fox 64 in favor of Rogue Squadron (shoot me if you want but it was so good).

Star Fox 2 would be interesting. Didn't know that was a thing until now.

video games news GIF by NowThis

Comment

• Random Encounter
              Administrator
              • Jan 2024

Pinned the topic in time for our first StarFox stream tonight. Everyone, GET HYPED!

Comment

• Random Encounter
                Administrator
                • Jan 2024

Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.

Comment

Working...