March 2024 GotM Discussion (Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete)

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Althena
    The Goddess
    Administrator
    • Jan 2024

GOTM March 2024 GotM Discussion (Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete)

I wanted to post some of my thoughts of my LUNAR: Silver Star Story Complete stream.

First of all, it brought me such immense joy to share this playthrough with all of you. This game is the reason a lot of us became friends to begin with, and seeing you all gather back together, and chat just like old times gave me pride and satisfaction. This game still has an intangible, unexplainable power of community, and building communities is one of my raisons d'etre.

I would love to hear everyone's thoughts on my streams, suggestions on making the next one better, thoughts on the game... I just want to hear from you! And if you haven't see the videos, check them out here!
    Last edited by Random Encounter; 04-23-2024, 10:13 AM.
  • Mr Croft
    Valiant
    • Feb 2024

I loved the stream I really wish I had more time to show up more often. But the couple of times I did I enjoyed myself. If I could request a game I would love to see legend of legacy.
    Last edited by Mr Croft; 03-29-2024, 08:25 PM.

Comment

• Hamm
      • Mar 2024

I thought it went very well. I couldn't be there for all of it, but that's just life these days. Audio balancing was probably the largest issue I noticed during the streams, but even that wasn't egregious.

Comment

• Althena
        The Goddess
        Administrator
        • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Hamm
        I thought it went very well. I couldn't be there for all of it, but that's just life these days. Audio balancing was probably the largest issue I noticed during the streams, but even that wasn't egregious.
        I'm just glad you were there! Our reunion moment was wholesome AF. How should I tweak the audio, it sounded alright to me.

Comment

• The Grimace
          Valiant
          • Mar 2024

I appreciate that you really went the extra mile by leveling up outside of stream. From what I remember, the game gets pretty stingy on EXP later on, so beefing up made it faster to get from plot point to plot point.

Very much looking forward to your playthrough of Eternal Blue!

Comment

• Althena
            The Goddess
            Administrator
            • Jan 2024

Originally posted by The Grimace
            I appreciate that you really went the extra mile by leveling up outside of stream. From what I remember, the game gets pretty stingy on EXP later on, so beefing up made it faster to get from plot point to plot point.

Very much looking forward to your playthrough of Eternal Blue!
            Yeah, that was the idea! Glad you liked it, and I can't wait to share Eternal Blue, either!

Comment

Working...