• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Selbaek
    The Hero's Legend
    Administrator
    • Jan 2024

Day of the Devs - Summer Game Fest Edition 2024

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	114.7 KB ID:	1470
    Day of the Devs - Summer Game Fest Edition 2024
    Watch the Show | 21 games shown

This is a good show to watch, as the developers for each game give a little insight to their vision and direction.

Simpler Times Watch the trailer | Steam | Release: 2024-06-07
    Step into the shoes of Taina as she prepares to move out of her childhood home and begin the next chapter of her life in Simpler Times.

BATTLE VISION NETWORK Watch the trailer | Steam | Release: 2025
    BATTLE VISION NETWORK is an online PvP Puzzle-Battler fusing cozy color-matching puzzle gameplay with deep turn-based tactics.

Cairn Watch the trailer | Steam & Consoles | Release: 2025
    This was revealed during the Summer Game Fest show. Reach a summit never climbed before in this survival-climber from the creators of Furi and Haven. Climb anywhere and plan your route carefully, managing pitons and resources to survive the unforgiving Mount Kami. Discover what Aava is willing to sacrifice to achieve the ascent of a lifetime.

Petal Runner Watch the trailer | Steam | Release: TBD
    A new coming-of-age story set in a cyberpunk-inspired, pixel-art open world. Join Kira and Cali as they explore the city of Sapphire Valley and train to become specialized motorcycle couriers known as Petal Runners.

Karma: The Dark World Watch the Hope trailer | Watch the Hope(less) trailer | Release: TBD
    Karma: The Dark World is a first-person cinematic psychological thriller set in a dystopian world where the Leviathan Corporation is omnipresent. The time is 1984, the place is East Germany, and things are not quite what they seem.

UFO 50 Watch the segment | Steam | Release: 2024-09-18
    UFO 50 is a collection of 50 single and multiplayer games that span a variety of genres, from platformers and shoot 'em ups to puzzle games, roguelites, and RPGs. Our goal is to combine a familiar 8-bit aesthetic with new ideas and modern game design.

Cozy Grove: Camp Spirit Watch the trailer | Mobile | Release: 2024-06-25
    Help ghostly bears find peace in this relaxing sequel to the beloved role-playing game where kindness rules and new friends, crafts and mysteries await. The trailer says "Exclusively for Netflix members" at the end, however I do not have a Netflix account and I was able to pre-register and pre-load the game on my Android device.

Koira Watch the trailer | Steam | Release: Demo Summer 2024
    Save and befriend a puppy and embark on a musical, hand-drawn adventure. Journey together to the heart of a magical forest while avoiding danger along the way. Discover your untapped powers and learn the true value of friendship.

Arranger: A Role-Puzzling Adventure Watch the trailer | PlayStation 5 / Nintendo Switch / PC | Release: 2024-07-25
    Find your way in a world of breezy, thoughtful puzzles, along a charming journey of self-discovery.

Fear the Spotlight Watch the trailer | All Platforms | Release: TBD
    This was revealed during the Blumhouse Games sizzle reel during the Summer Game Fest show. The full trailer was debuted during the Day of the Devs show. Fear the Spotlight is a creepy love letter to classic 90s horror experiences with a focus on rich storytelling, puzzle solving, and a tense atmosphere. This is a perfect narrative horror game for those new to the genre.

Screen Bound Watch the segment | Steam | Release: TBD
    Screenbound is an innovative adventure game that mixes 2d and 3d - a dual reality system, the first game where the player controls both the First Person character and the 2d pixel art character at the same time.

Zoochosis Watch the segment | Steam | Release: Summer 2024
    Zoochosis is a bodycam horror simulation game. You’re a zookeeper. Identify infected mutant animals, make a vaccine and cure them. Will you save all of them and survive?

While Waiting Watch the trailer | PC & Mobile | Release: 2025
    Explore the art of waiting in the upcoming adventure game, While Waiting. Featuring over 100 comedic life situations from waiting in line to waiting for the bus, embark on an expansive journey from birth to death as you complete meaningless challenges and find a way to kill time.

Psychroma Watch the trailer | Steam | Release: 2024-06-11
    Psychroma is a narrative-driven side-scroller where you play as a digital medium. Confront the past by piecing together the broken memories of a cybernetic house, and exorcise the ghosts in the machine.

Building Relationships Watch the trailer | Release: 2024
    An adventure game where you play as a building on a date!

A Little to the Left: Seeing Stars Watch the trailer | All platforms | Release: 2024-06-25
    The second expansion for the game "A Little to the Left." Seeing Stars is all about multiple solutions. Collect up to 100 stars as you discover the logic behind a multitude of ways to tidy up the house.

Hello Again Watch the segment | Release: 2025
    Hello Again is a puzzling adventure game set on an island filled with ancient ruins.

Tom the Postgirl Watch the segment | Release: Q3 2025
    Take a ride with Tom through her village and discover a great deal—perhaps too much—about the locals. Her approach, although controversial, is highly effective: intense and obsessive stalking.

After Love EP Watch the segment | All platforms | Release: Q3 2024
    From the creator of Coffee Talk and What Comes After, comes a slice-of-life adventure set in modern Jakarta about love, loss and finding your own way forward.

Phoenix Springs Watch the segment | Steam | Release: 2024-09-16
    Lose yourself in the mystery of Phoenix Springs, a modern point-and-click set in a striking neo-noir world.

Tides of Tomorrow Watch the trailer | Steam | Release: TBD
    Survive the waters of Elynd against the choices of your Friends & Streamers! Carve your path to shape the destiny of the planet.
    Last edited by Selbaek; 06-19-2024, 12:33 PM.
  • Selbaek
    The Hero's Legend
    Administrator
    • Jan 2024

I'm sorry, but Building Relationships looks crazy, and I think I love it.

Comment

• Skunkworks
      Valiant
      • Feb 2024

This is a fantastic overview of the announcements! I know you put a lot of time and effort into consolidating all the information, and I just want you to know that I appreciate it.

Comment

• Selbaek
        The Hero's Legend
        Administrator
        • Jan 2024

Thanks! I love having a place I can just easily recall all of this. I'm happy to get it all up here. Let's talk about the games!

Comment

Working...