X
X
Collapse

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EdgarVerona
    • Mar 2024

Hello! I'm Alex, AKA EdgarVerona AKA VThornheart. I've known some of the folks from this group - binhqx, Althena, and Destian, maybe others? From way back in the day, like high school through my early 20's. I haven't done as much gaming these days as I used to, but my love and nostalgia all come from the older games so this place seems like a good fit!

Comment

• Althena
      The Goddess
      Administrator
      • Jan 2024

Originally posted by EdgarVerona
      Hello! I'm Alex, AKA EdgarVerona AKA VThornheart. I've known some of the folks from this group - binhqx, Althena, and Destian, maybe others? From way back in the day, like high school through my early 20's. I haven't done as much gaming these days as I used to, but my love and nostalgia all come from the older games so this place seems like a good fit!
      To this day I still use your old EdgarVerona Steam account. It's gotten a few 👀 from people.

Comment

• binhqx
        • Mar 2024

Originally posted by EdgarVerona
        I haven't done as much gaming these days as I used to,
        I blame this on 2 factors: 1) work in the “industry” and 2) adulting.

😜

Comment

• Sarah Valentine
          • Aug 2024

Hi! I'm Sarah Valentine, a 40 year old trans fem gamer! I came across ValiantGamers through FF14 and their Twitch streams. Also I'm a freshman majoring in psychology while working in the campus cafeteria :3

Comment

• The Grimace
            Valiant
            • Mar 2024

Welcome, Sarah! You're in good company- I think most of us are around 40. I don't wanna call us "middle-aged" because I don't really feel that old, but I guess the term fits for us.

Comment

Working...